The RANews project wouldn’t be possible without the contributions of many passionate community members.
Special thanks goes to these guys:
- StingX2, whose dedication and enthusiasm allowed me to focus on the layout and technical aspects of the project while he was gathering content.
- televandalist for creating the cover for this issue.
- Hotscrock and Searo for collecting many useful/interesting data to be published here.
- lilbud for creating the RANews logo.
- luchaos for taking care of the network wizardry side of things.
- All those who wrote for the “Play This Set” article:
- MagusPC for the DevTip.
- Also all the achievement creators who dedicate their free time to produce content for the whole community to enjoy.
How to Contribute
If you have an idea for an article to be posted in the next RANews, please go to the RAdmin profile page and send us a message.
Keep in mind that an article must be written in markdown format. If you don’t know it, you can learn it in 10 minutes following this online tutorial here: https://commonmark.org/help/tutorial/ (it’s pretty similar to what you may be already using on discord).
Thank you for