This issue came with a bit delay again, but fortunately things are calmer in RL currently. Lets go!
How to Contribute
If you have an idea for an article to be published in the RANews, please go to the RAdmin profile page and send us a message.
Keep in mind that the article must be written in markdown format. If you don’t know it, you can learn it in 10 minutes following this online tutorial here: https://commonmark.org/help/tutorial/ (it’s pretty similar to what you may be already using on discord).
What to expect from this issue.
Keeping the same ecologic vibe as the previous month, this time talking about the RetroAchievements biodiversity.
Play This Set
Community members talking about their favorite sets and why you should play them. Cool stuff!
A very detailed guide from bdjeffyp for Final Fantasy IV (SNES). High quality stuff!
List of running events in the RetroAchievements scene that are still open to join.
List of achievement sets released in the last month.
Some statistics about the top 300 players of RetroAchievements and how they progressed over the last month.
Most Wanted Games
List of games with no achievement sets that community is excited to see. Hopefully it can encourage some achievement creators to pick a game and create a set for it.
Revisions and Rescores
Which sets got a revision or a rescore.
Which sets got their game icons and/or badges changed.
Mixing games with videogames and RetroAchievements. Funny stuff being created by StingX2.
Showing off what the RetroAchievements fans are producing outside from here.
The RANews project wouldn’t be possible without the contributions of many passionate community members.
Special thanks goes to these guys:
- First and foremost: all the achievement creators who dedicate their free time to produce content for the whole community to enjoy.
- StingX2, whose dedication and enthusiasm allowed me to focus on the layout and technical aspects of the project while he was gathering content.
- televandalist for creating the cover for this issue.
- Hotscrock for collecting many useful/interesting data to be published here.
- Xymjak for the top players info.
- lilbud for creating the RANews logo.
- bdjeffyp for the detailed guide.
- All those who wrote for the “Play This Set” segment: