How to Contribute with RANews
If you have an idea for an article to be published in the RANews, please go to the RAdmin profile page and send us a message.
Keep in mind that the article must be written in markdown format. If you don’t know it, you can learn it in 10 minutes following this online tutorial here: https://commonmark.org/help/tutorial/ (it’s pretty similar to what you may be already using on discord).
What to expect from this issue.
A celebration for the RANews’ first year anniversary and a love letter to those who make it happen.
What’s going on in the Achievement Creation scene.
Play This Set
Community members talking about their favorite sets and why you should play them. Cool stuff!
This month our official RAGuide Curator ViperZang picked another guide from ENZYME1. This time for Kid Icarus (NES).
List of running events in the RetroAchievements scene that are still open to join.
List of achievement sets released in the last month.
Revisions and Rescores
Which sets got a revision or a rescore.
Most Wanted Games
List of games with no achievement sets that community is excited to see. Hopefully it can encourage some achievement creators to pick a game and create a set for it.
Who are the champions of each console? StingX2 brings another view of the great players we have in this community.
Some statistics about the top 300 players of RetroAchievements and how they progressed over the last month.
Which sets got their game icons and/or badges changed.
In this issue SporyTike wants us to find the mess caused by timetravelling in Lenne Square, from Chrono Trigger.
The RANews project wouldn’t be possible without the contributions of many passionate community members.
Special thanks goes to these guys:
- First and foremost: all the achievement creators who dedicate their free time to produce content for the whole community to enjoy.
- StingX2, for collecting content for RANews and encouraging people to contribute.
- Nydaxn for the sexy images in the “Top Masteries” article.
- KingS1zzle for creating the cover for this issue.
- Hotscrock for collecting many useful/interesting data to be published here.
- Xymjak for the top players info.
- lilbud for creating the RANews logo.
- ViperZang, the RAGuide Curator.
- ENZYME1 for the guide.
- SporyTike for the “Spot the Difference” challenge.
- HolyShinx for the “Current Events”.
- pinguupinguu, the Play This Set Editor.
- All those who wrote for the “Play This Set” segment: