What’s happening with the developer side of the site.
New System Support
- PSP is now supported with nearly 40 sets available on launch day.
RAIntegration 0.79.4 has been released
- adjust grid column widths for screen DPI
- improve error message related to malformed leaderboard
- update Intellivision memory map regions to account for non-8-bit addresses being exposed as 32-bit values
- fix previous best leaderboard score showing up on wrong user when tied
- fix bookmark value not updating when changing size while paused
- fix code note size detection when note contains multiple substring matches
RALibRetro 1.3.8 has been released Primary feature is PSP support
To stay up to date with all DevQuest information, check out this forum thread!
QUEST #009: Launch Party
- Goal: Develop a set for any new system big or small, you have a 6 month window per system.
- Point of Contact: televandalist
- Check in with televandalist to make sure the window is still open
- Must be a full set (to the extent of the games capabilities, See Watara vs PSP)
- Promotion window for PSP and badge eligibility: 2021-10-01 through 2022-04-01.
QA Weekly Wrap
Check out what the QA Team has been up to as of the last month.