- Console Support
- Emulator Updates
- Site Updates
- Discord Updates
- Quality Assurance
- Developer Compliance
Arduboy & WASM-4
Two new homebrew consoles launched on May 8th, 2022!
- Core: Arduous
- Sets at launch: 37
- Current total: 47
- A miniature game system the size of a credit card - Whether you are a beginner just getting started or a seasoned developing professional, the Guides section has something for everyone! Tutorials to learn the basics or advanced walkthroughs of more complex topics can be found in the community.
- Core: WASM-4
- Sets at launch: 24
- Current total: 29
- WASM-4 is a low-level fantasy game console for building small games with WebAssembly. Game cartridges (ROMs) are small, self-contained .wasm files that can be built with any programming language that compiles to WebAssembly.
Playstation 2 Support
We’ve officially launched our PS2 Rollout and figured we might as well let everyone know to not cause any rumors or over-hype. PS2 coming to RetroAchievements is a thing thanks to Stenzek on the PCSX2 standalone team.
There is currently no ETA for PS2 support! However, many developers are actively working on achievement sets! Developers are using an early QT build of the PCSX2 standalone, which can be kept up with here.
More info on support will be posted here as we go.
Active claims, completed sets, and testing info will also be listed here
|Ty the Tasmanian Tiger||blendedsea||2022-05-20|
|Ed, Edd, ‘n Eddy: The Mis-Edventures||LogicalFallacy||2022-05-21|
|PopCap Hits! Vol 1||TeddyWestside||2022-05-22|
|Mega Man X7||AlexGatao||2022-05-22|
|TimeSplitters 2 [Subset - Platinum Trophies]||SlashTangent||2022-05-28|
|Mega Man X Collection||AlexGatao||2022-05-28|
|Okage: Shadow King||Cadaxar||2022-05-29|
|Fairly OddParents, The: Breakin’ Da Rules||pinguupinguu||2022-05-30|
|Dance Dance Revolution EXTREME||wolfman2000||2022-05-30|
|Gauntlet - Dark Legacy||ventuz||2022-06-01|
- Add rich presence to asset list
- Remember previously selected game for Test Compatibility feature
- Relax trigger validation when pasting
- Show Inspecting Memory (instead of Developing Achievements) in rich presence if no local or core assets exist
- Limit ‘does not trigger’ submissions to five achievements at a time
- Fix issue uploading non-PNG achievement badges
- Fix measured value from hitcount not resetting when paused
_RA_GetPopupMenuItemsfunction as alternative for
_RA_CreatePopupMenufor non-WinAPI menuing systems
- Support for non-standard ports when using a custom host
- Fix client ignoring server-modified rich presence script
- Fix exception pressing New button with Rich Presence filter selected
- Prevent saving achievement in invalid state when using Save All
- Enable cores for Arduboy (arduous) and WASM-4 (wasm4)
- Add [Game Focus] indicator to title bar
- Pass up to 256 characters to DLL for estimated game title
- Fix multi-touch input polling (disable; not supported)
- Support for
- Beetle Saturn Core Updated: Support on Android devices & new update part of the buildbot!
RAWeb Version 1.85
- Additional ticket filters by @Tsearo in #958
- Add tooltip to game rating by @Jamiras in #960
- Add date picker to user history page by @Jamiras in #954
- Only use hardcore unlocks for calculating retro ratio by @Tsearo in #963
- Display error on failed password resets from reset url by @Tsearo in #965
- Authorize forum posts when giving Jr-Dev or higher permissions by @Tsearo in #966
- Add NumAchievements, NumLeaderboards, Points, and Hashes to API_GetGameList by @Jamiras in #964
- Fix shortcode parsed auto-link URLs including trailing sentence-punctuation characters by @luchaos in #952
- Return failure messages when provided with an invalid file by @Jamiras in #961
- Added configuration for docker setup that allow to use Xdebug in your IDE by @anegoda1995 in #849
- Only run code quality tools on changed files by @luchaos in #953
- Ensure variable type is specified for match clauses by @Jamiras in #962
RAWeb Version 1.86
- Add warnings for account deletion by @Jamiras in #980
- Add Request ticket state so ticket authors will be more cognizant when the developer needs more information by @Jamiras in #978
- Use paginator for forums by @Jamiras in #981
- Allow multiple Similar Games to be removed at once by @MrOwnership in #984
- Add PS2 console message to game info and game list pages by @luchaos in #985
- Fix total players displayed and used in RR calc from using Unofficial by @Tsearo in #976
- Fix pagination calculations for achievement unlocks by @Jamiras in #973
- Fix other tickets for an achievement not showing up by @Jamiras in #975
- Return null rank in public APIs for untracked users by @Jamiras in #974
- Enable pagination of API_GetTicketData by @Jamiras in #979
- Validate Arduboy and WASM-4 on site. by @televandalist in #977
- Add TicketFilters enum by @Jamiras in #970
- Add AchievementType enum by @luchaos in #986
@PS2-Crewrole created to organize the PS2 rollout.
- Snow added to the Admin team.
- Suffa28 added to the Moderation team.
- AuburnRDM & DoctorV added to the BombSquad team.
- Suffa28, malasdair, timenoe & Brandovsky added to the Code-Reviewer team.
- Sets approved for DQ2 qualification:
- Save protection and single condition achievements fixed for ~Unlicensed~ Pokemon - Yellow | Lei Dian Huang Bi Ka Qiu Chuan Shuo.
- Set approved for ~Homebrew~ Mini Cookie.
- Set approved for Dice of Fate.
- Set approved for ~Hack~ Legend of Zelda, The: Expansion Disk.
- Set approved for DQ6 qualification, NewZealand Story, The.
- Additional achievements approved for Rick and Morty Game.
- Additional achievements approved for ~Homebrew~ Petals Around the Rose.
- Subset approved for Nayuta no Kiseki [Subset - Bonus].
- Revision vote approved for decisiding the fate of They’re just codes, lass!.
- Centuries-Old Knowledge deemed as a welcome concept.
- Dragon deemed as a welcome concept and rescored vote passed to increase score form 25 to 50 points.
- Demoted AAAARRGHH for Unwelcome Concept #4.
- Demoted Hole In… Never for Unwelcome Concept #4.
[DevQuest 001] Ticket Massacre
[DevQuest 002] Summer Set Repair
- BigWeedSmokerMan for Snoopy’s Magic Show (Game Boy), Alien Hominid (Game Boy Advance) & Boogerman: A Pick and Flick Adventure (SNES)
- wolfman2000 for Earthworm Jim 2 (Mega Drive) , Dance Dance Revolution GB (Game Boy Color) & Dance Dance Revolution GB: Disney Mix (Game Boy Color)
[DevQuest 003] Singles In Your Area
- wolfman2000 for NewZealand Story, The
- timenoe for Kishin Douji Zenki
- Blazekickn for Space Slalom (SG-1000)
- LordAndrew for Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon (CD)
- DanielARP for DoDonPachi
- BigWeedSmokerMan for Ganbare Neo Poke-kun (Neo Geo Pocket) & Bazaru de Gozaru no Game de Gozaru (CD) (PC Engine)
- Etron for Rez (Dreamcast)
- affftedio for Pipes (Arduboy)
- Infernox for Assemblio (WASM-4)
- ZZKer for Ardusweeper (Arduboy)
- multonic for Hangman (Arduboy)
- Bartis1989 for Ninja Fuzzgrawth (Arduboy)
- Maximdraco for WLOKU (WASM-4)
- timenoe for Not Just a Hat Rack (Arduboy)
- wolfman2000 for Blackjack (Arduboy)
- Searo for Bounce, The (Arduboy)
- pinguupinguu for Victorious: Taking The Lead (Nintendo DS) with SporyTike & Sega Smash Pack - Volume 1 (Dreamcast) with televandalist, ladynadiad, KingS1zzle, TheMysticalOne, Snow, soltyd, BigWeedSmokerMan, wolfman2000, BahamutVoid, StingX2 & SporyTike
[DevQuest 011] Happy Birthday RA!
- Snow for ~Hack~Final Fantasy IV Ultima (SNES) & Mega Man Wily’s Conquest II - Hyper Edition Turbo! (NES)
- TheMysticalOne for Astyanax (NES), Rayman (GBC) & Castlevania II: Simon’s Quest [Subset - Bonus] (NES)
[DevQuest 014] Laudable Leaderboards
[DevQuest 015] Console Conqueror
- Re-Mastered - voiceofautumn
Vet Developer Progress
Vet Dev I
Vet Dev II
Vet Dev III
Vet Dev IV
Vet Dev VI
Vet Dev VIII
The goal of this event is to help the website as a whole, whether it be rescores, grammar corrections, ticket save states or full game save states. This event can evolve over time to include more if the community would like, but this is a good starting point for the event.
|Save States||- 4,192 save states received since the start of the event
- 6,362 save states in the repo including Devember
- States for 36 different tickets received
- ~4 tickets fixed with provided saves
|Grammar||213 Achievements grammar corrections received & updated|
|Art||- 5 Incorrect badge sizes fixed
- 2 Homebrew boxart’s made
- 7 Hub icons created/fixed