Developer Set Claim System
With RAWeb version 1.89 we are happy to announce the site implementation of a set claim system. With this update developers are able to make and manage their claims all on site. We’ve already imported all the claims that we are currently tracking (over 6,000), so any claim that has been made should already be visible on site. There are several new features that all users can utilize. Including viewing all the claim information with various filtering and sorting options, viewing claim information on a game page and userpage, seeing which of the most requested sets have active claims on them, and more.
More information can be found here.
RATools Version 1.9.0
- upgrade from .NET Framework 4.6 to .NET Core 6.0
- add forward/backward navigation via mouse4/mouse5 buttons
- use APIs for Analysis dialogs (fixes failures caused by scraping website when site changes)
- added Web API Key field to settings dialog
- add User Mastery analysis dialog (warning: fetches game stats for every game user has mastered)
- add Unlock Distance analysis dialog
- add Rich Presence to the Update Local dialog
- update Rich Presence size warning to 64KB
- fix issue dumping script with
- fix issue dumping script with
- fix issue dumping script when local leaderboards are present
- fix issue dumping leaderboard value with AddAddress and non-integer multiplier
- fix issue generating rich presence when lookup is hardcoded for value=0
- fix issue pasting multiline text into a line with an error indicator
- fix error generating leaderboard value with
measured(..., when=repeated() && never())
- fix error using multiple
nevers in a single
- fix whitespace not being required after
RATools Version 1.9.1
- show error when server returns non-JSON authentication error
- improve diff logic for rich presence lookups
- fix optimization of division by self in leaderboard value
- fix line endings causing rich presence to appear modified
- fix back navigation when an asset has changed
RAWeb Version 1.87
- Allow viewing recent forum posts from a user by @Jamiras in #1004
- Add first/last links to paginator by @Jamiras in #996
- Use paginator for ticket list by @Jamiras in #997
- Allow tab delimiter in admin tools by @luchaos in #1001
- Add flag to return ticket details when calling API_GetTicketData with g parameter by @Jamiras in #998
- Add DateModified in API_GetGameList query by @Jamiras in #1005
- Add ForumTopicID in API_GetGameList query by @Jamiras in #1011
- Fix broken dev page when first achievement is 0 pointer by @Tsearo in #989
- Fix sanitized title/descriptions from falsely showing differences by @Tsearo in #990
- Fix floats from breaking stored hits in mem explained view by @Tsearo in #992
- Fix relations widget sizing for long title by @MrOwnership in #999
- Eliminate RA_User cookie by @Jamiras in #994
- Document remaining public APIs by @Jamiras in #991
- Remove “How do I play?” tutorial widget from game details page by @luchaos in #1000
- Several maintenance/cleanup and refactorings by @luchaos in #967, #995, #1002, #1003, and #1008
RAWeb Version 1.87.1
- Fix various errors and warnings by @luchaos in #1012
- fix leaderboard creation permission check by @Jamiras in #1013
- Update dependencies by @luchaos in #1014
- Shortcode parser fixes by @luchaos in #1015
- Authenticated user in form request only by @luchaos in #1017
- Add directory separator agnostic assertPathEquals() to tests by @luchaos in #1021
RAWeb Version 1.88
- Do not open links in new tabs by default by @luchaos in #1022
- move PermissionsToString into Permissions enum by @Jamiras in #1018
RAWeb Version 1.89
- Set claims by @MrOwnership in #1027
- Redesigned search bar by @Krylan in #1023
- Add colors to status widget by @Jamiras in #1030
- Add audit comments for game modifications by @Jamiras in #1019
- Include separate values for hardcore in API_GetUserRecentlyPlayedGames response by @Jamiras in #1038
- Improve merging of Hacks hubs into Publisher field by @Jamiras in #1029
- Fix client error when unlocking previously earned achievements by @Jamiras in #1031
- Fix mature content user preference not saving by @Jamiras in #1035
- DoctorV added to the QA Team.
- Sets approved for DQ2 qualification:
- Save protection added to:
- Subset approved for Paladin’s Quest [Subset - No Mercenaries].
- Subset approved for Tokimeki Memorial: Densetsu no Ki no Shita de for Single-Session Confessions.
- Subset denied for TimeSplitters 2. Achievement in question were marked necessary for core rather than subset.
- Subset denied for Daytona USA. Achievement in question were marked necessary for core rather than subset.
- Crook or Fair demoted from Life Force and EU hash unlinked.
- Syd of Valis approved for DQ13 eligibility.
- Crash Bandicoot, Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back & Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped not approved for DQ13. Achievements for bosses which covers progression and individual levels are not necessary.
- Sharpshooter & Firing My Lasers! updated by voiceofautumn to have a more clear title and description.
- Closed Tickets:
[DevQuest 001] Ticket Massacre
[DevQuest 002] Summer Set Repair
- voiceofautumn for Yu Yu Hakusho: Ghost Files - Spirit Detective, Dragon Ball Z 2: Super Battle & Art of Fighting | Ryuuko no Ken
- xnaivx for Golden Axe, Fist of the North Star: 10 Big Brawls for the King of the Universe & Ridge Racer Revolution
[DevQuest 003] Singles In Your Area
- minibt for Choplifter!
- Maximdraco for Artillery Duel
- malasdair for Gomola Speed (PC Engine) & Cotton: Fantastic Night Dreams (Arcade)
- siouxerskate for Hydlide II: Shrine Of Darkness(PC8000/8800) & Grand Master (NES)
- soltyd for Pachinko Wars (SNES) & Pachio-kun Special (SNES)
- KingS1zzle for Rhythm Tengoku (Arcade) & Pocket MuuMuu (PlayStation)
[DevQuest 011] Happy Birthday RA!
[DevQuest 014] Laudable Leaderboards