- Retro Olympics 2022
- RA Minecraft
- Site Updates
- RATools Updates
- Discord Updates
- Developer Compliance
The RetroAchievement Podcast is back! Check out all the hard work that has been put into the first few episodes by TimeCrush, gollawiz and Scott. The first 3 episodes can be found on the official YouTube Channel.
Retro Olympics 2022
Join in on the Retro Olympics fun, The live-streamed competition where tons of RA’s strongest players are facing off against eachother today to defend the glory of their country & continent!
New Retro Olympics Webiste in the making here.
All information you need will always be available in the Retro Olympics 2022 Schedule, available here.
RetroAchievement now has an official Minecraft server where you build anything you want in the most popular sandbox game ever created.
The server can be accessed at:
- Show points needed for next request on user’s requested sets page by @Jamiras in #1232
- Limit emulator selection to supported emulators for console when creating new tickets by @Jamiras in #1231
- More theme colors by @luchaos in #1242
- Attempt to identify hash in ticket notes by @Jamiras in #1244
- Disallow completing claim from unofficial by @Jamiras in #1230
- Fix page calculation for search results by @Jamiras in #1236
- Fix searching on symbols by @Jamiras in #1237
- Fix games/achievements being returned by compare to another user feature by @Jamiras in #1243
- Fix empty error message when trying to fetch many user tooltips by @Jamiras in #1233
- Adjust contributions for hardcore/softcore split by @Jamiras in #1228
- Adjust contribution tier thresholds by @Jamiras in #1257
- Split comment search type into subtypes by @Jamiras in #1254
- Add subpage for additional comments by @Jamiras in #1253
- Clear resolution fields when reopening ticket by @Jamiras in #1258
- Allow # in code notes by @Jamiras in #1259
- Only fetch tooltip if hovering by @Jamiras in #1255
- Make hash link redirect to hash page by @Jamiras in #1251
- Fix enforcement of minimum number of achievements for badge by @Jamiras in #1250
- Fix exception accessing games list for unknown console id by @Jamiras in #1246
- Fix exception trying to view non-existent ticket by @Jamiras in #1247
- Include calling function location in silenced sql failure by @Jamiras in #1248
- Fix wrapping of very long text in forum post content preview by @Krylan in #1265
- Fix display of value definition containing max_of operator (‘$’) by @Jamiras in #1263
- Fix identification of other tickets for same achievement by @Jamiras in #1267
- Fix leaderboard not displaying if only entries are for untracked users by @Jamiras in #1268
- Fix compare-to-user autocomplete by @Jamiras in #1270
- Improve title/description for Portuguese-speaking forum by @EmoonX in #1275
RATools 1.10.1 has been released
any_of()logic for boolean predicates
- Fix dumping ResetNextIf for OR’d logic
- Fix intersecting optimization of OR’d logic
__ornexthint sometimes being optimized
RATools 1.10.2 has been released
- Fix intersection of float comparisons
#rawards-discussioncreated for voting discussions on this yeards RAwards
- genesislover, Jenettebaghead, xClawz & starblades Join the RAEvents Team.
- Icon Gauntlet rule updates
@Art-Helperwill be responsible for uploading any changes to badges or icons that pass through the gauntlet
- If you are an active developer and wish to help finalize icon-gauntlet results, please DM gollawiz for our contribution tracking Google Sheet. You will need to verify and finalize your results there.
- 24 hour cooldown on repeat gauntlets
- 24 hours must pass before submitting the same game to the icon-gauntlet. Note: Achievement badges and game icons are considered separate and may be run alongside each other. Future gauntlets are still subject to the 24 hour rule.
- Updates to your gauntlet
- If you have any mistakes in your current gauntlet, let
@Art-Helperknow. Your original poll will be deleted and you must re-poll for accurate results.
- If you have any mistakes in your current gauntlet, let
- Multiple Icons
- Completed Gauntlets for multiple images in the same set must be labeled according to the order they appear in the achievement list. (Do NOT use the achievement ID) A .zip for the badges must then be posted in the “Icon Gauntlet Uploads” thread found in gauntlet-discussion.
Code of Conduct Updates
- In order to maintain accountability for all achievements and tickets held by a developer, the following applies:
If a user with either Developer or Jr. Developer status changes accounts, achievements and tickets under the old account will be re-authored and reassigned to the new account
- Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen Event Legendaries and Multiplayer
- Frame Gride (Dreamcast) [Subset - S Rank]
- Pokemon LeafGreen Version (Game Boy Advance) [Subset - Trainer Card Stickers]
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Crime Collection and Viva Las Venturas
- Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike (Dreamcast) [Subset - Master Street Fighter]
- Tony Hawk’s Underground 2 Custom Parks
- Final Fantasy X Blitzball, Overkill, & No Sphere Grid
- “Boss” Achievements demoted in Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, The (Game Boy Advance) for Unwelcome Concept #6.
- Demoted Piece of cake [m] for Unwelcome Concept #1.
- Damageless achievements from God of War (PlayStation 2) moved to Bonus Subset
- Sets for alternate Mushihimesama (Arcade) vers approved
- Bartis1989 for Croc (Game Boy Color), Wiz ‘n’ Liz: The Frantic Wabbit Wescue (Mega Drive) & Joe & Mac: Caveman Ninja (Game Boy)
- SpaceRaton for Tokimeki Memorial | Heartthrob Memorial (SNES) & Schnappi: Das kleine Krokodil - 3 Fun-Games (PlayStation)
- TheMysticalOne for Moon: Remix RPG Adventure (PlayStation) & Gabrielle (Amstrad CPC)
- ladynadiad for Sega Smash Pack - Volume 1 & Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim (PlayStation 2)
- Anic for Crazy Frog Racer (PlayStation 2) & ~Unlicensed~ Terrifying 911 | Special Forces 2 Base | Metal Slug (GBC)
- ThatAmericanSlacker for Sylvester and Tweety in Cagey Capers (Mega Drive)
- Maximdraco for Great Waldo Search, The (Mega Drive)
- raniejogos for Resident Evil 3: Dark Infection (PlayStation) & Sonic the Hedgehog 2: Pink Edition (Mega Drive)
- siouxerskate for Legend of Zelda, The: Echoes of the Past (SNES) & Super Metroid: Ascent (SNES)